Sunday, June 12, 2011

Farewell mosquitoes...

...I mean Michigan. :)

Actually, the mosquitoes weren't that bad except for the one day I mentioned earlier when we were at the park. But, that is coming from me, who doesn't get bit by mosquitoes. I know, who knew it was possible to grow up in Michigan and not have a mosquito bite? Well, me. But, I am one of the few I think. Ezra on the other hand gets horrendous welts from mosquito bites that swell up to being about half the size of his entire arm, leg, or wherever the bite may be. Poor dude. At least he doesn't know to itch them yet, so they heal somewhat quickly with no scabbing involved.

Onto nicer topics though....

HUMIDITY!

Ezra has been a little worried that his hair won't be quite as curly when we get back to Arizona, so he found a way to solve that problem...

...grandma's basket of old curlers...


He thought she could use a little curl too...


And what's a visit from Ezra without leaving little treasures to be found later...think of it as an Ezra scavenger hunt Mom and Dad. :)


Thanks for the visit...we love you!

No comments: