Friday, July 22, 2011

da spigot...

Ezra clearly thinks that if we do something once, it becomes routine. I love it. I love that his little brain can remember things and know when they are to happen. For example, we hold hands and pray before we eat. And as of late, Ezra reaches out for our hands as we sit down at the table...and even bows his head. It's adorable. The funny thing is, he will also decide mid-meal that it's time to pray again. This morning at breakfast, Ryan said they prayed four times. That is some mighty blessed food they ate (I was sleeping in :).

The same is now true for drinking out of the spigot with the dog after we run. So, I was able to take some pictures this time.











Clearly Ezra dominates the spigot. And, also is entertained by it for far longer than the dog (Drake).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, and he has learned if he takes long enough time - he has a puddle to play in afterwards;)
Love, Mom