Thursday evening I put Ezra to bed in our room. A few hours later when I went to go to sleep, I walked into our room and was overwhelmed by the smell of vomit. The poor dude had been sick and throwing up for who knows how long... That continued for the next many hours...and we finally got to sleep around 6:30am. That was after:
5 changes of bedding
3 pajama changes for me
2 baths + 3 sponge baths to try to finish getting the vomit out of his hair
...oh, and my favorite moment when we were playing outside in the sandbox (amazing how kids can still play while sick!..childlife 101 I suppose) and he so perfectly projectile vomited right into his sand pail. It was awesome.
By Friday night he was back to himself.
Then Monday the cycle started again...this time for Ryan.
People told me to be careful to not got sick. Who are they kidding, I'm superwoman...I never get sick.
Except for this morning. doh!
No comments:
Post a Comment