Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Brothers...

Ezra is quite a big fan of this "brother" business.  He always wants to know where Niko is,  if Niko wants to hear a song on his uke, if Niko wants to play bean bag catch, look at Niko's poopy diapers, etc.  He also always wants to "wake Niko up with gentle kiss?"...its such a sweet question, that I often find it hard to say dissuade him. Fortunately Niko is still at the stage of life where he can sleep through pretty much anything...or at least fall back to sleep rather quickly, so the gentle kiss (often followed by a bear hug) doesn't cause much of a stir. 


I have to say...I'm quite a big fan of watching this brother business unfold! 

2 comments:

Katie said...

I was waiting for this post! So cute to see them together. What a great big brother and adorable little brother!

How Jess Reads said...

So sweet! It's cute how excited Ezra is. :)