My sister took a half day of work and let her kids get of school early so that they could all come with my mom and dad (and other niece) to the airport to pick me up. We went back to my parents house and rode bikes/played outdoors and then went hot tubbing. I can't believe how fast they are all growing!

Emma (she'll be 2 at the end of May) is even starting to talk now...(and can say my name!)...though she doesn't really seem to remember me. :(


Lil' Roger is the sweetest little guy...he's five and kept telling me how much he loves me, how beautiful I looked, and even went out of his way to open the door for me...he's going to be a charmer to all the ladies some day! :)

Haleigh (6 years old) doesn't have any front teeth and is proud to show off her wounds from getting attacked by a pitbull a few weeks ago...she's amazingly brave!

Lydia (7 years old) is my shadow while I'm home...she's always right by my side and ready to play, color, or whatever it is. She's also little miss fashion...just got her hair hi-lited (I have no idea how one spells that...)...shows how into fashion I am. :)

Alyssa (9 years old) just started playing softball and is an incredible reader. She's in an accelerated reading program and was supposed to read 50 points worth and is so far at 350 points!

My grandpa came over for dinner...my mom had held off on having lamb for easter so that I could be home for it too...so we had lamb, shrimp, fruit salad and all the goods...
That night we went over to one of Roger and Nichole's friends' houses for a bonfire...it would be sooo great if they decided to transplant the family out here to Tucson...I think they'd love it...and it'd be so nice to be closer to them...

Then, I flew out at 6:30a.m. the next day...on the plane in time to see the sunrise...
1 comment:
Hey guys!
It sounds like you've been through some amazing places so far and have had some great times. That's so awesome. It made me cry....lol.
Love,
~Rache
P.S. I haven't had the best few days, and all I have to say is that I can't wait to be home with my family, friends, and to be in the States again. Just seeing the beautiful pictures and the descriptions reminds me what I will come home to some day....I miss it.
Post a Comment