This morning I went to church at the place that I believe will become our new "home church"...this is our second week there and so far we've really felt that it's the right place for us. And, it so conveniently happens to be the place where a couple that we've started becoming friends with, go as well. After the service today, we went out for brunch and had a great time talking. Then, this afternoon (after the lizard incident), I went to a folk festival with a girl named Elisa that I met at Cameron's birthday party at his brother's house... I love how inexpensive Tucson is! First of all, it was free parking in the art museum's parking lot, even though I wasn't going to the art museum...Then, the folk festival was free...2 full days of great music from noon-midnight! I bought some roasted corn (it's basically corn on the cob that they grill in the husk with butter, chili powder, and salt (I think))...soo good! I wish I had pictures to show y'all...but since I had taken my camera out of my purse for the lizard this afternoon, it never made it back in! oops! :)
oh, and p.s. about the lizard...it was HUGE...it might not look like it in the picture, but you're going to have to take my word for it...in order to look at it the right way, it may help to know that it's looking at the camera...I'd say the body was 4" long plus tail!
No comments:
Post a Comment