We had one show in Oshkosh, WI and then headed north to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where we stayed with my friend Megan's mom, and Megan and her kids who came up from Chicago for a vacation! I had been to the Upper Peninsula before, but the last time I was there, it was February and I was so cold, that I don't remember too much. This time was different though. The fallen fall leaves, the lake, the sunrises...it was GORGEOUS! I just love the stillness and peace that comes with life lived surrounded by nature. The smell of the bonfire, the sound of the leaves crunching beneath our feet, children laughing as they breathe in the crisp air, and the taste of home cooked meals. It was a wonderful time spent with friends!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Yooper Time!
Flat Stanley traveled with me from Tucson to Wisconsin last week to join back up with the guys on tour.

We had one show in Oshkosh, WI and then headed north to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where we stayed with my friend Megan's mom, and Megan and her kids who came up from Chicago for a vacation! I had been to the Upper Peninsula before, but the last time I was there, it was February and I was so cold, that I don't remember too much. This time was different though. The fallen fall leaves, the lake, the sunrises...it was GORGEOUS! I just love the stillness and peace that comes with life lived surrounded by nature. The smell of the bonfire, the sound of the leaves crunching beneath our feet, children laughing as they breathe in the crisp air, and the taste of home cooked meals. It was a wonderful time spent with friends!




We had one show in Oshkosh, WI and then headed north to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where we stayed with my friend Megan's mom, and Megan and her kids who came up from Chicago for a vacation! I had been to the Upper Peninsula before, but the last time I was there, it was February and I was so cold, that I don't remember too much. This time was different though. The fallen fall leaves, the lake, the sunrises...it was GORGEOUS! I just love the stillness and peace that comes with life lived surrounded by nature. The smell of the bonfire, the sound of the leaves crunching beneath our feet, children laughing as they breathe in the crisp air, and the taste of home cooked meals. It was a wonderful time spent with friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment