We are staying at Grammie's house right now (until Saturday) while our house is still being rented. I think this was the best way to come "home". We can see all of our friends and family, be in the sun, do our laundry non-coin-op style, etc...but no guilty feelings of needing to clean the house, pull the weeds, etc. Plus, Grammie happens to be very nurturing, drinks tea, and loves to play card games! It's the type of community living I picture loving (although roommates may make me clean, pull weeds, etc...but that will be okay). :)
As we pulled back the covers to go to bed on our first night here...we found a surprise from Grammie...Ryan's blankie after years and years of separation! :)

Gray Beauty (aka our 1987 Nissan Sentra) feels a little out of place, but we keep re-assuring her that we really don't want a Buick LeSabre until we turn 65... (please note that these are only the Buick LeSabres we pass coming and going from Grammie's, we haven't walked down the streets of other condos yet...







3 comments:
good job grey beauty! way to stay hip and sporty amidst the peer pressure of the smooth-like-butter buick
Man, I want a Buik.
you don't know how many people I've told about this posting in the last 2 days. too funny!
miss you both!
jill
Post a Comment