One of Ryan's new songs has me totally captivated. I wish I could upload audio for it, because the melody is beautiful, but I unfortunately don't have a recording of it yet.
I love finding music that I can connect with it. I love it when I find it to be so true to me. I love it when it inspires me to be 'something more'.
Something More
Some people say that I was born a man
No time to play while I was making plans
I never learned to dirty up my hands
Cause even when I step outside
I hold it in and my kite won't fly
I'm tangled up in a fear of highs
Please come before me
Make me into something more
I feel the need to love
But I haven't got enough
I wanna swim in the sea at night
Unafraid of the deep inside
Learn to love in the full moonlight
I'm tryin' to find what I'm made for
So you can get your moneys worth that you paid for
'cause I've got nothing left that I need to save for
I'm ready, I'm ready to spend myself
Please come before me
Make me into something more
I feel the need to love
But I haven't got enough
I've waited for myself
But nothing's coming
There must be someone else
That keeps me running
You keep me running
Please come before me
Make me into something more
I feel the need to love
But I haven't got enough
2 comments:
oh my! those are very moving lyrics (I don't even need to hear the music and it's making me cry!)
I can't wait till our paths cross again!
love,
megan
ps. after my 25 post on facebook, it sounds like Ana will be joining us at the commune on Peaks Island! :)
Oh...so gorgeous! I can't wait to hear it!
Post a Comment