*We just saw the wiener mobile in Madison! I don't know why it is so exciting to see a car in the shape of a hotdog, but I love that it can totally make my day.
*I'm loving the snow! I grew up with seasons, and I think part of me just needs to see summer turn into fall and fall turn into winter...I love it! I guess this is the great part about touring we get to experience all the seasons.
*We've been surrounded by Little House on the Prairie country while touring Minnesota! We made a stop at the Walnut Grove Mercantile the other day to get some fresh fudge...they also had bolts of fabric, just like Mrs. Oleson would have had.
*We did a little snow shoeing (we decided that skiing was not an option considering the recent finger damage)...
*And, we hit black ice...spun the van into the highway median (thankfully filled with fluffy snow)...the tow truck pulled us out, no injuries and no damage to the van!
*Yeah Arizona for making it to the Super Bowl...we were cheering you on at my sister's Super Bowl party!
*Welcome to the family Lucy!! We're so glad we got to finally meet you!
*Wonderful meals and time spent with family and friends in the midwest!
*I was inspired by Halle Berry to get my hair cut...

...unfortunately having the haircut like her's, doesn't mean I can style it the same way...I'm working on it. ...sorry no pictures at this point. :)
Only 9 more days until we are home...this tour has flown by!
No comments:
Post a Comment