(I on the other hand opted out of going to this weekend's Cali shows because they are traveling with a full band, and well I do love sleep over parties, I'm not really into being the 5th person in a hotel room....plus, Murphy needs me. :)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Mama Lori
This past Thursday Ryanhood played at the Tucson Botanical Gardens (where I had worked at the cafe earlier this year). It was part of a summer music series called Twilight Thursdays; they keep the gardens open late, serve dinner, and have live music. On the way there we realized we hadn't really told anyone about it (they provide their own audience to where we don't have to advertise), but we thought that Ryan's mom might be interested, so we texted her. Sure enough, she came! AND, today she and a friend drove to LA to watch them play there tonight! Thanks Lori!

(I on the other hand opted out of going to this weekend's Cali shows because they are traveling with a full band, and well I do love sleep over parties, I'm not really into being the 5th person in a hotel room....plus, Murphy needs me. :)
(I on the other hand opted out of going to this weekend's Cali shows because they are traveling with a full band, and well I do love sleep over parties, I'm not really into being the 5th person in a hotel room....plus, Murphy needs me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What are Cali shows?
California :)
Post a Comment