Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quick Crafting!

I spent yesterday afternoon crafting to my little heart's content...actually that's not totally true...I had more crafting in me, but it was time to stop for dinner. :)

The pattern are all from various blogs...each project was super quick and easy to do and just took scraps to make!

Plastic grocery bag holder...I know the usage for this will soon be obsolete as we are into reusable bags, but I've always wanted one...so I had to make it before it was totally useless. :)
Click here for the pattern.


Next up, a trash container for the car. Our car is in the shop right now, so I had to model it on our dining room table chair. It is supposed to velcro around the headrest. Click here for the pattern.


And finally, a reversible cloth headband. I had a little trouble figuring out how to tuck my ends in before sewing the elastic...better next time. Click here for pattern, it's 1/2 way down the page.

4 comments:

The Wallenfangs said...

abby! such beautiful and practical crafts you made! and thanks for the links. i will definitely look at them often. love you!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative!
The car trash bag looks ideal for kids to store their car items in the car.
Love,
Mom

jill + oakley said...

ab,
these are great. glad to hear you got some crafting time!
xoxo,
jill

Natalie said...

Great crafts Abby! Where do you find all the cute fabric?