Sunday, September 27, 2009

A day of rest with good friends.

With the day off, and the guys in Boston, I decided to take a little roadtrip to visit my ladies of Chicago. Similar to how being outdoors by the lake in Milwaukee leaves me feeling refreshed, spending time with these friends leaves me totally refreshed and recharged. I wish I had more photos to share with you, but I was too busy just wanting to "be" that I decided not to worry about taking too many pictures.

Here is a photo of most of us from last year at Marquette University watching Ryanhood.


The day was full of many surprises...


Analisa flew in from San Francisco!


We made farm-shaped ice cream sandwiches!




And, they threw me a surprise baby shower!


Thanks for all of the love you guys showered me with...it was so great to spend the day with you!!

1 comment:

The Wallenfangs said...

it was a total blessing to be in your presence, abby! thank you so much for coming our way! i love you!