Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our little lime.

Today marks 12 weeks of pregnancy! I definitely feel like I'm over the hump of nausea and extreme exhaustion...and well into the "constantly hungry" phase of things. I have a little bump of a belly that I'm pretty proud of, even though others try to deny that they can tell it's there (really, I think they are just trying to make me feel good...they don't know that I want to be huge! :).

It's crazy to think that when we found out I was pregnant, the baby was only the size of a sesame seed...

And now, only 7 weeks later, it's the size of a lime!!


It's still a little hard to grasp the concept that in 6 months we will have a little one living with us, making us laugh and smile. We are excited beyond measure for what is yet to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering last night what's the size of the baby. Life is good. Love, Mom

megan said...

wow! 12 weeks already! so glad that you are feeling better. can't wait to see your big belly!

jill said...

eat woman eat! get big and beautiful and feed that baby! that baby that is going to be the most creative, adorable, and kind mixture of you and ryan.

sending a big love from maine!

xo,
jill