Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cozy day...

We had big plans of waking up early and going to the ICA (Institute of Contemporary Art) in Boston today. The family we are staying with has a membership, and they always have great exhibits. BUT, it's raining out, and the fire place is lit...so staying cozy inside is the plan for now instead. Although, I do have plans for a walk with a friend in a little bit...however I think we are going to change it up and sip some warm coffee somewhere indoors instead. For now...a little rest and hibernation before the show this evening.

A couple of things that have me laughing right now:

1.) Ryan, Cam, and Stace all on their Macs in a row...(clearly Stace is looking at something quite interesting)...


2.) Our friends that we are staying with, their neighbors wifi name is "steal me and get herpes"! It makes me laugh everytime I go to get online and see that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes the best things in life are just doing life! your cozy day sounds wonderful
love,
megan

Jana's Blog said...

oh boston!!!!!! I miss it so.