Friday, November 13, 2009

Miracle!

Today I had the fun experience of spending time with Miracle, a friend from Albion that I didn't know very well in college. But, through facebook had learned she moved to Boston and we've been in touch since then (via wall posts). We, along with her 2 year old daughter, Elsa, went to the New England Aquarium, which by the way is a very cool place for kids! You can hold the starfish & crabs, watch the seals get their teeth brushed, etc...very cool. Then, we went back to her house and had lunch and spent more time chatting. It was fun to talk and see how much in common we have now, and also relate with one another's experiences of moving across the country (in opposite directions...she moved from Berkeley, CA to Boston and I from Boston to Tucson, AZ). AND, she's due with their second baby just 3 days after me. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how nice! i'm sure you 3 ladies had much to talk about!! i love it!
love,
megan

Mira and Eric said...

How great that you got to see each other!