Wednesday, December 22, 2010

7th Annual Ryanhood Christmas Concert

Saturday night our friends Blanca and Joel offered to babysit Ezra so that I could go to the Ryanhood concert! It was their 7th Annual Christmas Concert, and the only two I have missed were those before we were married. It was a wonderful show! Truly magical... and I promise I am not just saying that because Ryan is my husband and I work for the band. :)

It was a seated show at the Rialto Theatre....the stage was decorated all Christmas-y....and the guys were all dressed up!


To the right of Cameron where you see mic stands, there were 3 female vocalists that sang on a handful songs. ...lovely!

And then for another handful of songs, they sang unplugged around one mic...


As well as several NEW songs!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like it was a beautiful show! was Ezra bummed he missed it?

love,
megan

Eileen Short said...

great recap! Wish we could've been there. :)