Friday, December 03, 2010

The Fam...

My sister just sent me this family photo and I am sooo in love with it that I had to show all of you! I can't wait to go "home" to Michigan in a few weeks and see all of them!


(I hope I didn't just spoil a christmas gift or infringe on any copyright laws...if so, I beg for forgiveness :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would make an awesome Christmas gift. Hint hint, Nichole Loe, Mom

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!!! I remember from the college days the pictures of the girls as toddlers. and then I remember when little roger was a baby, but he isn't so little anymore. and now there are two more babies, that aren't babies, that I haven't even met! your family is an inspiration Nichole!

love,
megan

Anonymous said...

your sister looks beautiful!

the kids are so grown up!

xo,
jill