Alyssa is definitely one beautiful and very smart girl. She received awards for history and english. She's already been taking high school level math and science classes. And was voted by her class as "most musical". I love learning more and more of who she is...such a sweet teen.
Friday, June 10, 2011
The Graduate!
My oldest niece, Alyssa, graduated from middle school today! There have been so many nice things I've been able to do that I didn't expect while here: attend Alyssa and Lydia's band concert, feast at Alyssa's middle school band dinner with live music. (They have a very active music program at her school which is awesome.) Alyssa's 8th grade graduation. And, tomorrow I am going to get to cheer my sister on in a 5k!
Alyssa is definitely one beautiful and very smart girl. She received awards for history and english. She's already been taking high school level math and science classes. And was voted by her class as "most musical". I love learning more and more of who she is...such a sweet teen.
Alyssa is definitely one beautiful and very smart girl. She received awards for history and english. She's already been taking high school level math and science classes. And was voted by her class as "most musical". I love learning more and more of who she is...such a sweet teen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congratulations to Alyssa!! that is really fun that you can be there for so many family celebrations. and good job Nichole!!! how long have you been running?
love,
megan
Post a Comment