No, I was not switched at birth, despite my brother frequently telling me stories that I was. And, no Ezra nor Ryan were switched at birth to my knowledge.
HOWEVER, there is a new TV show called Switched At Birth on ABC Family (impressed with my up-to-date pop culture knowledge??)...and Ryanhood's song Helpless Hopeless will be played on the show tomorrow (Monday, June 27) night. I believe it's on at 9pm PT, not sure about other time zones.
We are going to try to invite ourselves over to someone's house with cable TV so that we can tune in ourselves. :)
4 comments:
so exciting!! i'm looking for a cable house too!
i recently heard a crazy this american life about two girls switched at birth--it was wild and sad and interesting...worth a listen.
helpless hopeless...so cool.
xoxo,
j
wow--that is great! i hope the whole world is tuned in!!!
love,
megan
Awesome! I'm interested to how this happens logistically. Did you pitch the song to TV networks? Do they pay the band when a song is played? Etc.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment