I recently made Ezra a pair of retro shorts (
tutorial found here) and I am totally in love with them. They are a little long, but that was the look I was going for (compared with the Richard Simmons option for length)...hopefully this means they will fit for a very long time. There is something I find to be so satisfying watching Ezra run and play in clothes that I made for him. Perhaps this is why I dress him in the same clothes day after day. :)
We tried to photograph the shorts, but let's be honest, our model is 15 months old and a bit non-compliant when it comes to showing off his new shorts for the camera. He was however in quite the mood for posing and making us laugh.



(mom, I thought you'd like to see the pre-monsoon sky in this photo)

"oh, hi guys...just doing a few push-ups before we go into the playground area...these are my new workout shorts afterall..."


4 comments:
I love how he hams it up for the camera:) I like the pic of him and his Dad walking to the playground. Love, Mom
Those shorts are adorable! As is the sliding static hair. :)
Awesome shorts!! Thanks for sharing!
Those shorts are awesome! You are mad-talented.
Also - that color is great.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment