Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back in action

I'm almost there.  At the rate my arm is healing, I'm thinking I should be staph-free by Monday!  Now that I'm on antibiotics that seem to be doing the trick, I feel like a new woman already.

My mom flew into town for a long weekend to take care of us.  I took a long afternoon nap everyday and felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing.  It was awesome.

Here are some random photos from the past week:

Ezra and Ryan having a morning jam session in their pj's...

Ezra and I took a field trip to our church (which is about a 1 minute walk from our house) to watch Paul record piano for Ryan's new solo album!

Ezra very proudly showing off his "band aid" from getting his blood drawn.

Having an indoor picnic at 4pm because I just couldn't bear the heat, yet we needed something exciting (this was before I switched antibiotics)...and yes, Ezra is still in his pj's at 4pm.
Life is starting to feel normal around here again...and it feels very very nice.

3 comments:

Eileen Short said...

Love it!! Especially the 4pm picnic indoors!

So so so happy to hear you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

oh lady--i'm sad to hear you've been so under the weather. sweet of your mom to fly down and take care of you and the boys.

big hugs to you.

here's to jammies all day!

xo,
j

Meagan S said...

So glad you're feeling better!