Hello folks!
Great news...I don't have MRSA!! I am so so soooo relieved! And, the new antibiotics I'm on seem to be really working. The wound on my arm is no longer growing in size, and my pain has significantly decreased.
Thanks for all of your messages, well-wishes, and prayers! I'd love continued prayer that the wound fully heals and the staph infection goes away quickly.
(I did consider posting a photo of my staph infection here for you guys to see, but I'm pretty sure I'd lose followers and it would also go against blogger's code of conduct of what is an appropriate photo to post :)
3 comments:
Yaaaaayyy!! Thank goodness! Lots more love and healing thoughts coming your way.
wonderful news!!!
Sounds like you had quite the week! I'm glad to know that things are moving in the right direction and hope that you keep getting better. And that Ezra is back to full health, too! Take good care, friend!
Post a Comment