Are they asking me if I like being with my husband all the time? Yes!
Do I like traveling the country? Yes!
Do I like visiting our friends and family that live outside of Arizona? Yes!
Do I like living a simplified life where very little stress is present? Yes!
Do I like experiencing seasons we don't have in Arizona? Yes!
I really could go on and on...but this might not be as fun of a game for everyone else as it is for me. :)
The tour started a week ago today. Although I had to miss the first show in Flagstaff (due to my massive arms), I was able to meet up with them in Albuquerque. I always love getting to the venues, chatting with the people running the show, setting up my merchandise, and then finding a cozy spot to just sit and read before the masses start arriving. :)
In Albuquerque, it was this peaceful water fountain...
Our next stop was Wichita Falls, TX to visit our friends from Boston!! Jen (Ream) and Andrew Pellegrin...with new arrival Jude!
Oh, and for the first part of this tour...Ryan Alfred is joining us! He's great compnay... :)
Then to Kansas City to be with all the Hoods. :) (sorry no photos...).
From there, I had to fly home because the lab results (from when I had my massive arms) came back saying my liver enzymes were quadruple what they should be. The did a gagillion more tests to see if they could figure out why my liver enzymes were so high, but all of the tests came back negative. They re-checked my liver enzymes and they had decreased by 50%! They are still double what they should be, but they appear to be dropping on their own, which is a huge praise! My mom flew into town yesterday to be with me. We got to see another ultrasound...this time the baby's legs were straight up in the air, and it waved it's little arm...the high liver enzymes don't seem to have affected the baby at all! I have 2 more appointments next week to make sure the liver enzymes are continuing to decrease...and then its back to roadliving for me!!
1 comment:
oh my goodness abby! you have been through so much lately! i'm glad your mom is there with you. and good news that things are looking to be healing on their own. love,
megan
Post a Comment