Ryan Alfred (our old housemate) now has a place of his own in town. He tours a lot with several different bands running sound, but somehow has still managed to make a lot of friends in his short 5 months of living here. He has this wonderful dream of having monthly fried chicken dinners at his house to bring together all of his different random pairings of friends to make one big group of friends. I love it...I love when my friends become friends...so I definitely am behind this dinner party idea as well! And, might I mention that Ryan A. makes the best fried chicken I've ever had in my life!
Here is our evening of fried chicken!
Who needs a table when you have a big blanket to spread out on the floor and sit around?

Our wonderful host preparing to serve fried chicken out of the basket!
1 comment:
oh my! that is too precious! i love how he thought everything out---prepared so much delicious looking food, set out the blanket, silverware, and papertowels!! it sounds like great fun!
love,
megan
Post a Comment