So, you may have (or may not have) noticed I haven't been blogging (or replying to emails, etc) all that much lately. This is because my computer, which was lovingly named Appy, pretty much died over Thanksgiving, Well, technically it needs a new motherboard. I can't complain though, she made it for 5 years, which is pretty good for the life of a computer.
Ryan and I have been sharing his computer, also lovingly named, Tosh. However, Tosh has just started to act up as well (I think he misses Appy). And, to top it off, Grammie's neighbor decided to get smart with the new year and password protected their wi-fi. Hmmmf.
And, of course now that I don't have my blogging outlet easily at my finger tips I've been having all of these, "Oh I should blog this!" moments.
All of this to say, I'll be blogging as much as I can, but probably not all too frequently for a while. Or, you may get like 5 posts in one day. I'm not really sure.
I hope you are all having a great start to the New Year!
3 comments:
so sad. but alas, the phone still works, right???? that's much better in my opinion! (no. communication in person. that's the best)
love,
megan
Abby, I used to write blogs in Word, save them, update/finish them if needed, and then post them when I had time (cut and paste!). Just a thought, I'd hate to miss out on any Abby thoughts and updates. Miss you!
Kristy
I just wanted to acknowledge Appy and how wonderful she was. This is a difficult time for you and your loved ones and please know that I am thinking of you at this time.
Post a Comment