Last night I was running around Reid Park when I heard a boy of about high school age shout, "Hey, that lady just took off with my basketball!"...I looked around, didn't see any lady with a basketball, and then realized he was talking about me and my big ol' belly! I think that was my favorite heckling that I've ever received.
Then today at the store some woman said to me, "When are you due? Today?" And I looked at her and said, "No, in 4 weeks." With which I got, "Lord have mercy..." mumbled back at me. I must be looking real good today. :)
4 comments:
You're so happy:)
Love, Mom
i love the one from the boy playing basketball. but the lady at the store....sometimes people are not necessarily all that helpful with their comments. but i guess that means that you are looking like you are about ready to give birth!! and that is what is most exciting!
love,
megan
that's an amazing comment-the basketball one-maybe one of the best ive ever heard. ps you are HUGEEEEEEEEE!-jana
Hey girl! You are lookin great! Miss you guys...
Hey have you heard of this?
www.warriordash.com
I'm going to do the one in New York with my brother in law. I'm also going to Boston too. Soooo excited!!
Hope you and the bun are doing great!
~Rache
Post a Comment