Tuesday, February 09, 2010

homemade yogurt!

In 7 minutes, the timer will ding. That will mean my 13.5 hour wait for homemade yogurt will be over...and I'll be able to snack in heavenly bliss! I love yogurt, plain yogurt to be specific. I like it with nothing in it, or berries in it, in a smoothie, mixed with granola, on my enchiladas...I eat a lot of yogurt. I found this recipe, it was super easy , and cost very little to make.

***oops, I guess it was less than 7 minutes. I'm back from checking out my yogurt...looks great and tastes great too! One batch made enough to fill 2 of the large yogurt containers from the store.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay, it absolutely cracks me up that I click on the link to see your yogurt recipe and it takes me to my friend Laura's blog! I love that you are interested in couponing now! Sadly, my CVS stopped honoring Rite Aid's coupons every single time I got a refill. They will do it only for a new prescription and I think only once every 6 months. Oh well, can't blame them!

Do you have a Whole Foods out there? You can get free organic yogurt there this week. Although I guess you probably don't need any yogurt right now! :)

megan said...

sounds great!! it will be fun to try.