I'm dog/tortoise/bird sitting this week for the parents of a friend in Tucson. It has been a wonderful little retreat so far, and it's only day 1! Their house is full of sunlight, and the view of the sunset this evening was incredible (as was the sunset!). AND, they have wi-fi! I hate to admit how dependent I am on the internet, but I finally feel like a normal person again being able to access the internet from the convenience of "my own home".
Meet the family:
Whoopie, the sweetest shar pei...I think this may be up there with pugs as my favorite kind of dog!

Brody, a Boston Terrier. He has a sister, Olive, that looks just like him, however I couldn't get her to pause long enough to take a photo.

The talking parrot:

African Tortoise #1:

And, African Tortoise #2:

I'm not sure yet how long I'll be here. The parents are in Chicago visiting their daughter who's having a baby today!
1 comment:
whoa! that is crazy that they have turtles just roaming in their backyard. they look huge!
love,
megan
Post a Comment