Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Baby
A couple of months ago we were at the park and there was a kid with a soccer ball, and another with a baby doll. Ezra, who loves playing with balls at any chance he can get, choose to play (actually nurse) the baby doll for the entire time we were at the park. Ding ding...such perfect timing for him to start having an interest in babies...yay! So, I decided it was time to get him a baby doll of his own to play with. It has been so fun to see how gentle he is with "baby". Baby gets her diaper changed, uses the potty, gets tucked into bed, and is greeted with, "Hi Baby" all the time.
Baby and Ezra on their own potty chairs...
Baby getting tucked into bed for a nap...
This is totally random, but currently happening, so I feel like writing it... Ezra does this thing sometimes where after we put him to bed, he comes and lays next to the door. He is currently laying next to door saying, "Mama", "Hey Babe", "Abigail"... It's hilarious (and it gives me hope that one day I might truly go by "Abigail"!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awes...baby! So sweet. What great timing indeed! Xoxo
Hm. I wonder if I could retrain my brain to think of you as Abigail? That could be tough. :)
Noel's friend Dan goes by Daniel all the time now - but I still forget and call him Dan half the time.
I did the name change when we moved from Bay City to Grand Rapids. I can tell where people met me in life by what they call me. Love, Mom
Post a Comment