Thursday, May 10, 2012

Facts of Life

::I am 30 weeks, 1 day pregnant (7 months on Saturday). 

::I have hit the point in pregnancy where I can no longer sleep past 5am. (Though I am praying that this is not really a fact.)

 ::I have already gone to the bathroom 10 times since 5am today, and it's only 3:45pm right now.

::I can no longer be polite and let Ezra pee first when we both have to go, because quite frankly he has the better bladder control these days.

::I ran 5.8 miles this morning (and stopped once to go to the bathroom mid-route).

 ::I made salsa yesterday and regret the fact that I did not heed the recipe's caution and wear gloves while seeding the jalepeno peppers!

::I made ketchup today and accidentally put in an entire red chili pepper instead of half of one. Oops! The ketchup label now reads, "ketchup with kick".

::We recently purchased a Haan Mop from Woot and I am convinced it's the best mop in the world.

 ::I took Ezra to McDonald's today simply to play on the indoor playground and he had a blast! (If you live in Tucson, the McD's at Broadway/Camino Seco has a brand-new play area and it's super nice!) Don't worry, I bought a drink so that I wouldn't look like a total mooch just wanting to use the playground...

::Ryan is playing a solo show at Club Congress in Tucson this Saturday and you should definitely come!

::I should be waking Ezra up from his nap right now in order for him to be tired by 7ish tonight, but I am enjoying the calm of the house way too much to do so...

1 comment:

Summer Menefee said...

You and Micah should team up, since he can't seem to sleep past 5 either (which means neither can I). The commune is sounding better and better!!