Last Thursday I was babysitting for a friend's daughter when another friend texted to invite Ezra and I to the indoor playground at the mall. I said we couldn't go, and so she instead came over with her 2 kids...and another friend then came over with her son. By 9am, it was a total party at our house. I LOVED it!
I kept thinking, "if we lived on a commune...life could be like this every day!"
My friend Samantha was able to leave to run an errand while her son stayed to play.
Then Jen made a quick run to Target.
The Infectious Disease Specialist called while everyone was over to schedule my appointment for that afternoon, so Jen graciously offered to put her kids down for a nap at our house so she could babysit Ezra while I went to my appointment.
It was just like I imagine commune living to be. Lots of companionship for the mamas, and the kiddos loving all the playmates around.
3 comments:
Maybe you should specify what kind of commune. Otherwise you may be starting some sister-wives/polygamy rumors. ;)
But - I agree, days are so much better when other people are around, makes us both happier!
such a great point!!
love the pics :)
Totally.
Post a Comment