Sunday, January 10, 2010

The blog world...

It's kind of funny how I can get caught up in reading all about the lives of fellow bloggers, and feel as if we are good friends, though truly...we've never even met. Their names become household names, and Ryan knows who I am talking about when I say SouleMama or Jessie. SouleMama lives in the same town as one of my actual friends though, and Jessie is the friend of one of my actual friends...so I think it's totally legit to call them my friends too, right?

Anyway, I wanted to share with you two stellar recipes that I found on Jessie's blog. Happy eating!

Herbed Cheese-Stuffed Salmon
and Honey Mustard Chicken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo..i'm anxious to see who jessie is and to check out the recipes, especially the salmon one.

love,
megan

ps. i'm sure if you lived in portland maine you WOULD be friends with soulemama

Meglet said...

Hey, I knew Jessie from Intervarsity! I can't wait to try out some of these recipes!