Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mama in town!

My mom came to town last weekend to get a glimpse of my big ol' belly. And, let me tell you...it's getting BIG! My t-shirt (non-maternity of course, I'm too cheap to buy a t-shirt just to run in while pregnant) no longer stays down over my belly while running. And, for some reason I don't feel the draft while running, and so my t-shirt remains a belly shirt until a 1/2 mile or so later when I realize my belly is FULLY exposed. Lovely. I know.
So, if the belly is going to be exposed...it might as well look good. My mom henna'd my belly while she was here. (Thanks Jilly for sending the henna!)

We also spent some time in the pool, something she isn't doing much of in Michigan these snowy days. :)
Please note: you will probably never again get a bathing suit shot here on The Green Family Blog, unless of course I'm carrying twins and the occasion calls for such.
The tankini trying to keep me modest...

The tankini gone bikini for comfort measures...

And, my current shadow...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you look great! and hey, I think i've seen that bathing suit before :) love the henna



love,
megan

melissa said...

Oh, sweet baby...love you already

Eileen Short said...

LOVE the shadow shot! Can't wait to meet baby!

jill said...

i love it! you look great!

xoxox,
j

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!

~Rache

Anonymous said...

i cant tell what i like more- the henna or the polka dot bikini! you look so beautiful as a momi...jana

Jolon said...

waay late in commenting, but I'm just catching up on my reader...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shadow pic!!

you're so cute :)