These days, he almost gets excited about going in the stroller, and then talks for the first couple of miles...and snoozes the rest of the way home. In this particular photo he is holding his cell phone...some days he carries a tambourine and shakes it the whole time which is hilarious to all those driving by.
I usually let him stay sleeping in the stroller when we get home, but that has wound up causing a lot of 10pm baby bedtimes around these parts, and I'm not so sure how I feel about that. While I do love the little guy to pieces, I kind of look forward to having a few hours with just Ryan in the evening.
4 comments:
Funny bc I'm so excited that E has started going to bed "early" these days--usually around 9:45! That means Noel and I get 20-30 minutes of alone time before I go to bed. :) I'm kind of jealous that normally you and Ryan get a few hours, that would be so great!
oh i am in love. he's too cute and the talking on the cell phone...what a riot!
xo,
j
My two cents: cultivate early bedtimes! Especially for when you add MORE to the mix. THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do for the babies is maintain that marriage, stay passionate about their Daddy and let them know that their world is rock solid because your love is. Early bedtimes=happy mommies and daddies! :)
My two cents: cultivate early bedtimes! Especially for when you add MORE to the mix. THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do for the babies is maintain that marriage, stay passionate about their Daddy and let them know that their world is rock solid because your love is. Early bedtimes=happy mommies and daddies! :)
Post a Comment