Thursday, February 03, 2011

The party we've been waiting for...

Ever since Ryan and I moved to Tucson, whenever we see a rockin' Mexican party at the park we always say, "We have to somehow become part of a Mexican family, so we can be invited to a party like that." Well, we still have yet to become part-Mexican, but we did get to go to a rockin' Bolivian Birthday Party for a sweet 2 year old (Estrella) this past weekend!

The birthday princess and her aunt:


The jumping castle! Hispanics don't mess around when it comes to parties...I'm not being racist in any way, it's purely facts.


This was the boombox that played the rockin' traditional music:


What's a birthday without a piƱata?


The birthday girl's dad and grandpa...how cute is grandpa!?


Ezra and Josiah playing in the jumping castle:


Our little prince...


There was also face painting, but Ezra hates having his face and hands washed, so I didn't think that face/hand painting would be too enjoyable for him. So we opted to pass, maybe next year. :)

Happy Birthday Estrella!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a birthday party!

was he high-fiving in that last picture?

love,
megan

Abby Green said...

Hmmm...I have a feeling it's more of a game of chicken...Ezra trying to take the crown off, and Abby Narter trying to keep it on for the photo. :)