Friday, May 13, 2011

Cinco de Mayo!

I am quite behind in blogging...so there may be a lot coming at you in a very small amount of time. We are canceling our internet on Tuesday (the day ryan leaves for china!), so I have to get in as much blogging now as I can while in the convenience of my own home. :)

We had our small group over for dinner last Friday, and since it was just one day after cinco de mayo...we decided to call it a cinco de mayo party!!

Ezra and Sol playing in the sandbox...


Joyce and MoMo...


I may have mentioned this before, but I love all the "kid sharing" that takes place among our friends...as shown in the photo above with Joyce holding MoMo. Everyone seems to just totally love on everyone else's kids. It is such a great feeling to see Ezra have so many adults in his life that love on him.

Here is Ezra "up to bat" at the piƱata. He had lots of fun swinging at it, but when Gabe (in the red shirt) actually broke it open Ezra burst into tears. I have no idea if it was actually the fact that the burro lost his head, or all the cheering that startled him, but it was one of those funny, yet really sad moments.


Feliz de Cinco de Mayo! (did that make sense? Mira? Sushma? Blanca? Someone who speaks Spanish...help me out...I just pretend I know what I'm saying :)

1 comment:

Mira Conklin said...

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!! That's what I'd say :) I love the video of Ezra and Ryan and the sweet picture of them holding hands. Have a great day!!