Ezra received a mini-swimming pool for his birthday, and I must admit that I am as excited about it as he is. It has been in the 90's for over a month, and I have found that now that we have Ezra, 90 degree weather doesn't stop one from wanting to play outside. So we still spend a good chunk of each day at the park, toddling around our patio while hanging laundry, watering the plants, digging up the plants, playing in the sandbox...and....lounging in the pool!!
Taking his position as the pool-filler-upper...

back to business, it's a very serious role to have...

Feels good...

Tastes good...

Time to jump in...

...and splash mama!

wow, that was refreshing and all to clean. now back to the dirt...
2 comments:
He's definitely a Pool Dude.
90 degrees!! oh my!! i hope you are chillin' in that pool with him!
love,
megan
Post a Comment