Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame...

Yesterday afternoon my dad, Ezra and I went to a Whitecaps (minor league baseball) game.

When I was in middle school, my friend Casey and I would go to as many games as we could in a season. We'd bring our baseball gloves and try to catch fly balls. We'd keep track of the player's stats. So to go again brought back lots of memories. And, to top it off, I saw one of my 5th grade teachers (Mr. Burns) there. He of course didn't recognize me, afterall it's been 20 years, nor did he really know who I was. But that was okay, we still had fun chatting and reminiscing about the days at Stoney Creek Elementary.

Ezra was mostly there for the snacks...


But, my dad still tried to make a fan out of him... :)

1 comment:

Mira Conklin said...

I loved going to see the Whitecaps when I was younger! And I love Ezra's curls!! Looks like you're having a great time in Michigan--I'm a bit envious :)
Love,
Mira