Monday, May 09, 2011

Texas!

Last week Ezra and I spent time in Texas with my friend Summer and her son, Micah. Simply put, it was wonderful. It was so fun to be with another mama who is at the same stage of parenthood (Micah is just 3 months older than Ezra).

I joked that it was a spa vacation for the boys. We would take them to Micah's gym class, and then bring them home for smoothies and a nap. Go for a walk and stop at 2 parks along the way. Make wonderful dairy and gluten-free toddler food to meet both babies' dietary needs. Blow bubbles and watch them run around the room trying to catch/pop them.

Summer and I were able to pour lots of energy into our boys during the day, and then spend the evenings chatting, relaxing, and doing pilates together.

I hope this becomes an annual tradition!

Thanks Summer and Micah!!

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That sounds super fun, Abby. I miss hanging out w/ my girlfriends like that.

Where were you in Texas?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net