So far, Ezra is still on AZ time (3 hours earlier), and if I am able, I plan to keep it that way. It's so nice to have him stay awake until 10:30pm, and then sleep in until 10:30am. :) Unlike at home when he goes to bed around 7pm, I can go to bed right about the same time as him and get an additional 3 hours of sleep! Soo nice to feel so rested!
It is definitely spring here. On an hourly basis I go from wishing I had brought my sandals, to then being thankful I brought my shoes instead. The sun wants to shine, but the rain still falls. The grass is super green and lush. Perfect for running in, playing in, and laying in. The flowers are blooming. Oh, I love this season. Outside is definitely where we are choosing to spend most of our time.
On Saturday we celebrated 2 of my nieces and my brother-in-law's birthdays. (Although looking at these photos, Roger didn't get to blow out any of the candles! Oops! Did we forget about him, or did we just not have enough candles?? :)
Nichole, Lizzy, and Emma blowing out their birthday candles!
We are family. Ezra, my sister's ki-ids and me. :) (hopefully you got it, but if not, that was to be sung to the tune of R-E-S-P-E-C-T.)
One sleepy boy...
1 comment:
Now R-E-S-P-E-C-T is totally in my head! ;)
I'm glad you're having a fun time.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment