She took approximately 52 photos on my camera of our bowling experience, to make sure it was well documented. I have photos of all of the plaques and championship bowling balls. Photos of all the bowling balls in the alley. Photos of the vending machines and the claw arcade game. She decided to stop herself at taking a photo of the tv that was showing the winning lottery numbers. I'm not sure what stopped her, but it was funny to me to see her decide it wasn't photo worthy.
We went to the bowling alley just around the corner from my parent's house. I had been holding onto some coupons that I finally remembered to bring with me. Only to find out that they stopped accepting these particular coupons 10 years ago. Oops. :)
Emma in action...
Her victory dance...
Me and my companion...
Our bowling balls...
Our bowling shoes...
Our shared cherry coke...
Her cute-as-can-be gap smile!
I can't believe she was just Ezra's age at our wedding...just able to toddle down the aisle. :)
1 comment:
You are such a fun aunt! Thanks for being an inspiration.
Did you bowl with Ezra on your back?
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment