Melissa introduced me to this "Justmommies Cleaning Calendar" a month or so ago. I got really excited about it right away because with work I felt like I never had time to clean the house and needed something that just gave me small daily tasks such as this. Well, obviously cleaning didn't go so well for me with working and Ryan gone (please refer to previous post for pictures of proof). But, now that I have a little more time on my hands I printed it out this morning, and I'm super excited about it. With their suggestion I may clean places of the house that have literally never been cleaned before! (Although, I'm stopping at the dishwasher, I'm convinced that this should be self-cleaning if it has gallons of hot soapy water flowing throughout it cleaning and sanitizing my dishes!). Another nice aspect about the calendar is that I don't feel like I need to clean the whole house at once...just a little each day. Today's tasks: clean refrigerator and microwave.
*To view the calendar using the hyperlink above, scroll 1/2 way down the page, below the blue box, where it has the months listed out...click on the month you want, and it will open in either adobe or preview.
3 comments:
Thanks Abby - was hoping something like this existed!
that is very helpful! can't wait to start using it!
Julie and I use something similiar......Flylady.net. But I am willing to give this a try for a month since it seems simpler to me.....and simple is what I need right now with a toddler and a newborn that is about to arrive......thanks! I REALLY recommend using some sort of system like this.....it frees up your day because you don't spend all day cleaning but your house stays clean!
Post a Comment