Monday, May 04, 2009

Kindergartners rockin' out!

Well, no Ryanhood on The Ellen Show today...but, they did get to learn some pretty great dance moves from a group of Kindergartners that they played for at Rachel's school! The show was for K-8, but it was the Kindergartners who knew how to break it down in the front row...without any cues...they just wiggled their little tooshes and played their air guitars, it was fantastic!

I had a nice relaxing day off! I spent the morning doing yardwork, and then got back into a little jewelry making this evening. I love the work I get to do with Cafe 54, but I'm also really looking forward to some time off to work on other things that involve my creative juices. My last day at the Cafe will be next week, when they close for the summer (it's too hot to sit outside to eat here in the summer..imagine that Michiganders!). :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The grass is a beautiful green, blossoms are out on the tress and leaves are starting to emerge=)
Mom

Meglet said...

ohmygoodness! that must have been so cute! dancing with kids is one of my favorite things EVER.

The Wallenfangs said...

ooo...can't wait to hear about all your new projects! enjoy the last few days at the cafe.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your creative juices flowing! ;-)