Sooo....Ryan got several emails and then a PHONE CALL from The Ellen Show today!! No guarantees yet, but their youtube video of them singing "Oh Ellen" may air on Monday's episode of Ellen! And they also said they'd like to have Ryanhood on the show before the end of the season (4 weeks away) if possible! If I watched TV (other than our dvd series of Little House on the Prairie), I have to admit that I'd be a regular Ellen viewer...I think she's hilarious. So, the thought of Ryanhood being on there is very VERY exciting for me. I asked Ryan to ensure I could be in the audience for any taping that they may do, and he informed me that he already told the interviewer that I'm a huge Ellen fan...I'm just praying that she doesn't make me dance...I have serious stage fright...although Lori did get me a book for Christmas that shows you how to do everything from changing a light bulb to doing the worm..maybe I should resume practice on my worm dance skills.
Should you also choose to learn how to do the worm...here is a good youtube tutorial...
1 comment:
oh yes, that was a most helpful tutorial....now i get it! when your hips come up, then you push off with your arms. and of course, always make sure you land on your toes. (that is probably what i have been doing wrong all these years!) :) how is your practicing going? don't forget to wear your wrist protection and tennis shoes---that's what all the good dancers wear
Post a Comment