Friday, May 15, 2009

Grapefruit just got better!


A great thing about spring in Arizona, is that the citrus is in mass abundance! Last week at work I was given about 30 lemons...so we have been drinking lots and lots of lemon water around our house! And then this morning where I'm dogsitting I noticed that the grapefruit tree is lush with fruit! It's also a tad overgrown, so you can't actually see any of the fruit on the tree in this photo...

AND, at the house they also have GRAPEFRUIT spoons with cerated edges so you don't have to do the oh so patient task of cutting out each triangle of fruit! Genius!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness...we totally had those grapefruit spoons growing up in our house! :)

The Wallenfangs said...

those spoons ARE genius, and so is the bright green plate with white dots! that will make anything better!