It was quite an enjoyable Memorial Day here in Boston!!
8:30am: Woke-up!
9:00am: Took our friend's dog for a run around Fresh Pond
10:15am: Sat in the backyard to eat breakfast--homemade granola and strawberries with yogurt
11:00am: took shower
11:30am: sat in backyard and read World Without End by Ken Follett
2:00pm: walked with Lisa to check out her friend's glass studio
3:30pm: sat in backyard and read World Without End
4:30pm: Walked to Harvard Square to listen to the campfire rounds at Club Passim (our favorite little folk listening room in Cambridge that has a music festival called campfire every year on Memorial and Labor Day weekends)
7:00pm: Walked to the Charles River and sat down in the grass and read World Without End (it's a really long book...and I'm soo close to finally being done!...no more 1,000+ page books for a while...there are too many other books I'm eager to read!)
8:00pm: Walked "home" to Porter Square
9:30pm: Ryan arrived in town!!
10:00pm: went for a walk around Cambridge with Ryan
I have that nice refreshed and tired from so much good fresh air feeling to go to bed with...good night!
1 comment:
oh, your day sounds so peaceful! how is the book? I've never heard of it before.
Post a Comment