(please note that we were just having fun with wearing our hairnets that way! :)
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Last Day for the Cafe!
Today was the last day the cafe was open to the public. Next week we'll go in for a couple of cleaning days. As much as I'm looking forward to sleeping in a little bit later and spending some more time at home, I'm really going to miss working with the trainees. It is such a unique community of people...some are homeless, some have a great sense of humor, some are illiterate, some are very serious, some are developmentally delayed, all have mental illness and are extremely hard workers...both in the cafe and in their recovery work. They are such an honest community to be apart of, I just love it.

(please note that we were just having fun with wearing our hairnets that way! :)
(please note that we were just having fun with wearing our hairnets that way! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, so sad!! do you think you will see them at all during the summer?
Post a Comment