I was quite hesitant to run with this group since it is not like me to wake up before 6am, let alone before 5am. But with the temperatures getting hotter and hotter, I decided that I might as well give it a try since my 8am run yesterday was less than enjoyable in the already 90degree heat. And, what do you know...I LOVED it! There were 4 of us who showed up, and it was a great run...only 68degrees! It was so peaceful to be up before the rush of life, and also to get to see the sunrise over the east mountains.
Here is a photo from when I made it back "home" (I'm dogsitting right now).
And..the doggies (Lilly and Stanley)...
2 comments:
ooo, sounds like fun. I wish I could join you! perhaps someday...
I'm so impressed!!! I didn't think you'd do it! That may be the only reasonable hour for hikes this summer as well (other than by moonlight).
Post a Comment