Thursday, May 19, 2011

chim chimney chim chim charoo...

I got a new broom (thanks Melissa!), which means that Ezra now has a broom of his own to use while I sweep! I love how much he loves to mimic whatever it is we are doing. Emptying the dishwasher, sweeping, cooking...he is right by our side wanting to do the same. Oh, and on a somewhat related note...he has started to pretend stirring/eating food in his kitchen. So cute!













uh oh...looks like someone wants to snack on the job... :)


*the shirt Ezra is wearing is another 90-minute shirt I made using an old t-shirt of mine from one of Ryan and I's first (unofficial) dates at Club Passim!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can't blame a guy for needing a little snack after such hard work. and after sitting out for a bit....think of all the extra flavor!

love,
megan